Monday, August 5, 2013

Halloween Banner Card

Mary over at Cardz TV is having a "Sew Much Fun" challenge over at her blog.

I saw a style of this card on Pinterest and want to try it out.

Here is my inspiration.

I changed the card colors and how many banners, I also instead of pho stitching I used my sewing machine.

 The papers are from Recollections pack, they are cut to about 3/4 inch long.
 Then I just eye balled little pieces, some longer and some shorter.
 Lots of banner cutting.
 Ghosts stamped in Versa Fine Black Onyx ink and cut out.
Corner rounded the bottom and stamped my sentiment in Versa Fine Black Onyx ink as well.
 I used small foam on the bottoms and a tiny bit of adhesive on the ends of the other.  They are foam, flat, foam, flat, and continue.
 Lined up and glued down.
Finished card, used my sewing machine and a straight stitch. I used old washi tape on the back to hold the ends down and a tiny touch of glossy accents on the top to hold those ends down. I added the google eyes and also foamed up the ghosts heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment