Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Creative Challenge Club CCC11

This week their challenge was a color challenge, to use three colors, Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry. You can also add another color. I added two extra colors but you can hardly see one of them once my project is finished, I added Baked Brown Sugar and Old Olive.

 Here are my pieces, cutting all at ounce helps it go faster, I did end up re stamping and cutting my pumpkin because it shifted while cutting.

I am using a Simon Says Stamp Die Set I bought it in a bundle that came with two additional stamp sets.
 I did not have any Island Indigo card stock so I used a Mini Ink Blending tool and colored my Whisper White piece, it does softer and even out when it dries, it matches pretty well to the stamp pad color.
 Going to used the middle brown to tie a bow.

I used Stampin UP Fall Fest stamp and dies set for the pumpkin/leaf.
Finished Lunch Box note, I pop dotted the pumpkin and leaf up and added some clear Wink of Stella then Glossy Accents onto the black parts of his face.

Using a Recollections stamp set I did some selective inking because it was too long for my Lunch Box Note.

He kinda looks creepy but I think Lexi will get a kick out of it for one of her October Lunches, she takes home lunch one to two times a week and these are so fun to slip in there. I will make about 5 more Halloween/fall ones and put in my Lunch Box Notes box. (say that five times fast)
So head on over to the Creative Challenge Club and participate, you do not have to use Stampin UP products but I do have to say I LOVE LOVE their card stock and for people that do not have much ink colors theirs are pretty much awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment