Saturday, January 7, 2017

California Vacation Sea World "BOO to You"

EDIT - Realized this is Sea World Jen, not the ZOO, I changed the title after the fact, it now says Boo to You!

BOO to You, is the title of this 12X12 scrapbook page.  I will place it in our Album that will have all of our memories from the California Vacation we took in October 2015.

My embellishemnts and pattern paper are from years ago, I purchased from Micheal's and Hobby Lobby.
I used a 12X12 paper pack from Micheal's by Craft Smith in the blues catagory.
The white paper is from Stamps of Life their Powder Sugar color.

 Here I am cutting up 8 photos to size 2 3/4 inch square.

These are the photos of the different candy's we saw at Sea World.
 Sometimes it feels sad to cut them down but look I am getting these memories documented and that is what it is all about.
 I purchased a few Sketch books at Micheal's the other day for $5 on sale Regular $13.  There are like 110 pages.

I bought the only two they had left, I wish they would have had more.






 I did not have a full photo sized 5 1/2 square that went with these photos so I decided to cut up two and use them together.

I am using my big mat that is already on my desk to plan things out.

I thought for a while what I would do.

Moving things around a lot.
 I finally went with the sketch and just put two photos together and decided to add one pattern paper square per side.
I knew that I definitly wanted a Blue background but I felt things were getting lost.

I decided to try with a few square to put a white border behind the photos.

I liked that way a lot and went with it.
 All glued down, I lightly pressed them down so I could still have some wiggle room to move them around.

When I was happy I pushed them down firmly.
 I am using some sticko large foam white alphas for the title.


 Using a piece of wax paper to make sure they will fit.

It ends up to be a little squished but I like it.
All Done, thats 10 photos on one page!

Close up

Close up.

Close up

Close up

Close up

 This embelishment cluster has some poped up sticker and a painted wood piece.

I used some Tombow Extreme adhesive to ahere the wood piece.
 Close up of my tight word title which I really do love.
 Again a painted wood ghost and some poped up stickers.
I used a brad that I removed the back pieces and added a foam square.

It is near a flat wood sticker.








Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/


Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.


No comments:

Post a Comment