Friday, April 13, 2018

Our December Story 2015, Day 18

I decided I wanted to scrapbook and went to the Our December Story album and looked threw it and found this page that would be easy to finish.

This is Day 18 of 2015

 I cut up an elf, eek.

It did not take long.
 I used two different alphas to create the tittle and also added a clear sticker.

I found a card stock present that I glued down and wrote YFS on the tag.

These were Pivias gifts.
 I decided to add word sticker and some image sticker too these two photos.

One of Pivia playing with her gifts and one of Lexis gifts.
 A Santa came to their daycare which was pretty awsome.
 Again a couple of puffy stickers added to this card.

Legos were a big hit this year for both girls and Lexi was very happy to get a set.

 I added the card stock elf and a favorite puffy sticker to the extra stocking next to Polka Dot Stripe.
 My favorite thing to do with 4X6 cards is to turn them into 3X4 cards with this die from Project Life by Becky Higgins.
A see threw sticker and a card stock cut out added to this photo.
 I deconstructed a 3D sticker that I got from Micheal's.

I just made it flatter to add to the card.

It was easy because they were older stickers.
 I took a 3X4 and made it into a filler card.

I used a chip board tree and a Santa's Helper sticker along with the deconstructed present.
 I added a silver strip of card stock to the bottom just to give it some bling and interest.
All done.

No comments:

Post a Comment