Wednesday, January 6, 2021

WIndow Card - Looks like our Home

 Today I used a die set that came from Stamps of Life.  I am signed up for their Die hard club which is a stamp and die set that is about 25$ a month.  This stamp and die set is called window2stamp and this card I only used the dies along with a cordinating/companior die set.

This card is basicly our home and I love it.


I am using a Hobby Lobby embossing folder paired with Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.

Stampin up Blue Bayou card stock.
I used Stampin Up Going Gray for the window curtains but Bazzill Paper Basics in Date Swirl, Marshmallow, and Liquorice.
The stamp set has a cat stamp and a die that can cut it out with a white border but this is also in the die set and we have two black cats that do have white but it was easier to cut all out of black.

Look at the cut detail this die has when cut out.
I used Tip Top Taupe ink and a Taylored Expression blender brush to add some shading and bring the curtains to life.
 
The curtain on the left has inking and the one on the right does not. 
My Hampton Art stamp press and a scrap of Marshmallow card stock.

Lawn Fawn Narwhal ink and a sentiment from My Favorite Things stamp set called Greetings and Salutations.
Finished Card

I made my card base from Marshmallow card stock as well, a top folding card.

I used a combination of Tomobow Mono Liquid glue and Stampin Up foam dimensionals on the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment