Saturday, April 30, 2022

Rainbow Bookmark for Alivia

 I wanted to create a book mark and went on Pinterest for some ideas.  

I started off by using Bazzill Marshmallow card stock and a bookmark die from the Stamps of Life.
I used some sticky tape and placed it on one bookmark.

I cut strips in my Favorite Stampin Up rainbow combination
Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Garden Green, and Elegant Eggplant.

I have these two bind to hold my things while I am creating projects.

Well putting the sticky strip on after die cutting the bookmarks was not working.
Do not Recomend.

New piece of card stock.
Bigger then the die.

Added the stick strip, then the card stock.

Just wide enough.

Cloud die from My Favorite Things - it had the face too.
Bazzill Basics Licorice card stock and some Pearescent card stock from Nuvo.

I added sticky strip and Tombow Mono liquid glue to ensure a good seal.

Some grey the Stamps of Life ribbon.
Some Stampin UP dimensionals.

Tombow Mono liquid glue to the top of the bookmark and bottom of cloud.

Finished Bookmark
Nice and thick - Sturdy.

close up

back

in a book

side view


No comments:

Post a Comment