Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Speckled Egg Card for Easter

 I wanted to recreate a Swap card I did recently but do not remember the exact design I used.  So I just rolled with it.


I am starting off with some scraps of Strathmore Watercolor paper (Micheal's).
A small egg die from Waffle Flower.

Distress Oxide ink (Online or Local Craft Stores).
Dried Marigold
Shabby Shutters
Speckled Egg
Victorian Velvet

On my We R Memory Keepers glass mat (Micheal's) I squished the ink pad down and added some water from my Distress Sprayer bottle (Hobby Lobby).

I began squishing three circles down to create some texture.

I am going to set them aside to dry.
You can do this a second time to create more texture after they dry if you like.

This is a background die from the Stamps of Life.
I use the Sizzix brush and an old Walmart wash cloth.

Some Distress Paint in the color tarnished brass (Online or Local Card Stores.
My splatter box to hold the squares and contain the mess.

Again laying them out to dry.

Cut them out with my egg die.
Added some Stampin Up dimenstionals on the back.

Decided to cut the background down a little.
Cut out a happy easter from a die Fun Stampers Journey.
Cut twice in Confetti Cream card stock (Stampin Up)
I then painted a third one with the same tarnished brass.

Used Art Glitter glue to adhere background and sentiment.

Finished Card

Side View

Inside of the card.
Used the remaining background piece and painted it with the same tarnished brass.
Cinnamon Cider ink and Card stock (Stampin Up) - Retired.

Back of the card.
Sentiment is from the Stamps of Life ( Easter Egg Stamps 4 HSN


No comments:

Post a Comment