Tuesday, April 30, 2024

"Joy" coffee card

 I decided to play again with an item I have not. I pulled out my Concord & 9th Cup of Kindness Dies to start with and paired them with my other favorite company's the Stamps of Life, Pink and Main, and Taylored Expressions.



I used the dies to cut out some Taylored Expressions card stock in the colors Sea Salt and Oyster.

My card base is in Oyster and my inside layer is in Sea Salt.
I added some extra pattern paper to the inside to tie it to the front of the card.

I choose some 12X12 pattern paper from a Micheal's pad.

Some Stampin Up dimensionals to the back of the cup.

The lid cam cut in two pieces to create dimension.
I added foam to the second piece.

My Joy die came from the Stamps of Life and I cut that out of their Silver 6X6 paper.

Finished card.

Side View.
The sleeve comes in two dies - an outline die and a die to create the texture on the inside.
I also added some Pink & Main Pearl Confetti with my Pink tool and Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

I used some Oyster ink to stamp the sentiment inside.
It came from a the Stamps of Life stamp set called Pumpkin Spice.

Back of the card stamped from Altnew 


Products I used -

the Stamps of Life -
Joy die

Pink & Main -

Taylored Expressions -
Oyster card stock and ink
Sea Salt card stock

Stampin UP -
dimensionals

Concord & 9th -

No comments:

Post a Comment