Thursday, September 12, 2024

Christmas Tag/Ornament Wax Seal (deer image)

 I decided to venture into my Wax Seals supply and create something.

I have only used them one other time and I do love them.

I have a silicone mat, the wax melter with a tea light, a wax seal spoon to melt the beads, and my stamp.
I started off by making my Was Seals.
I am using Honey Bee Stamps wax beads and their Deer wax seal stamp.
I used Vintage Love - a gold, pink, and the cream color.
The one on the left I liked a lot better - I added the pink color to that melt.

I decided to go with the brown paint pen.
You can cut up the pieces you do not like.
I placed them in a plastic back and I will remelt them again at anouther time.

The finished one.
I used Mossy Meadow card stock.
The Berry Branch die from Taylored Expression.
I trimmed off part of the branch so it would fit on my tag.


I inked up the Plaid Background stamp set from Taylored Expressions.
I used Sahara Sand ink from Stampin Up.
A wood tag from Micheal's arts and craft store.
I let this tag dry for a couple hours, a head gun would move the drying time faster.

Some dimensionals from Stampin Up and a little Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.
I used a craft pick to help me with the dimensionals.

Here the branches are glued down.

I have some Wax Seal glue circles.

I also added some foam to the back.
 I used some backers twine from who knows where i go that, held on by a few glue dots.

I used some red pearl gems from Honey Bee stamps, I also added a little extra glue behind them.

Decided on no sentiment on the front, I liked it just like this.

The ribbon is from the Stamps of Life, I also added more of that twine as well.

The back of the tag i added a sentiment from a Simon Says Stamp pre printed sentiment pack.
It says from out home to yours.

Products I used

From my stash
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Twine from my stash
Pokey tool 
Wax Steal supplies - various stores - local and online

Stampin UP
Mossy Meadow card stock
Sahara Sand ink
Black and White stampin dimensionals

the Stamps of Life
Ribbon from a card kit

Taylored Expressions
Plaid background stamp
Berry Branch die

Honey Bee Stamps
Vintage Love Wax Melts
Deer Wax seal
red pearl gems

No comments:

Post a Comment