Friday, August 9, 2024

BOO card with Wood Shapes

 I used products that I have had for a while now, some new as well.


I started with my back ground.
I used some Fresh Snow paste from Taylored Expressions - its their Happy Medium.
I am also using their Black Licorice card stock.
The stencil is from Scrapbook.com and is called little ghosts.

I believe I got these wood pieces last year at Micheal's.

They had a few different designs, I choose the ghost with the big open mouth and the BOO
I have two embossing pads - Versa Mark.
I have a clean one and a dirty type one.


I first inked up the wood die cut with Dill Pickle ink from Taylored Expressions.
I also dried the wood die cut before adding the Versa Mark and Zing Green Glitter embossing powder.

This is three layers of the Recollections Snow embossing powder from Micheal's.

I decided to embosse with the same Recollections Snow powder.
I decided to cut out the panel using a Scaloped Rectangle die from the Stamps of Life.

Since the Ghost and BOO have dimension, I did not want to add any more.
 I used Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere everything.
I decided I wanted the card base to look like the boo wood die cut.
I used Dill Pickle card stock and more of the Zing Embossing Powder and just used Versa Mark around the edge of the card stock mat.

Front of Card.

This is the side view.
This card may have to be hand deliverd or require a little extra postage.

I used Dill Pickle ink and a stamp set called Boo-Day from Catherine Pooler designs.
My card base is from Taylored Expressions - Sugar Cube.

I used my back of the card stamp set that I got from Altnew and paired it with the same Catherine Pooler stamp set.

Products I used

From My Stash
Versa Mark ink
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Sizzix Big Shot
From - Micheal's - Snow Embossing Powder
From - Hobby Lobby - Green Glitter embossing powder by Zing

Taylored Expressions
Dill Pickle ink and card stock
Sugar Cube and Black Licorice card stock
Fresh Snow - Happy Medium

Catherine Pooler
Boo-day stamp set - from a subscription box - may not be available any more

the Stamps of Life
Scaloped Rectangle dies


No comments:

Post a Comment