Monday, August 5, 2024

Rainbow Paint Card

 I decided to use something I have not and wanted a rainbow theme.

I brought out some items from Taylored Expressions and the Stamps of Life to accomplish this.

I am using Pink and Main Ice Rink card stock to ink blend.
I find this card stock has been the best quality other then Bristol Smooth card stock

I am using ink from the Stamps of Lie.
Strawberry, Tangerine, Sunshine, Green Apple, Blueberry - for the brush strokes.

Taylored Expressions ink blending tools work wonders.

I lightly inked anouther panel, going heavier on the edges. 
These will be for the inside of the cards.

I cut the brush handles from Grape card stock and the brush bristles from Vanilla card stock.
The band is from a Silver Pearl card stock.

This is just a few of my enamel dot stash.  I started in the begining by storeing them by color, then I just threw them in a drawer as well.

Front of the card.
My card base is also Twig card stock from the Stamps of Life.

Side View

I added the smaller paint brush to the inside.
The sentiments are stamped with the Twig ink.

Back of the card, the created with love by and Jennifer Fahnestock came as a free gift from Altenew.


Products I used

My Stash
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue 
Art Glitter Glue - fine tip
Enamel Dots - my stash - made up of many companies

the Stamps of Life
Twig ink and card stock
Grape and Vanilla card stock
Strawberry, Tangerine, Sunshine, Green Apple, and Blueberry ink

Taylored Expression
Paint the Town dies
Bold Brushstrokes layering stencils
With all My Art stamp and dies

Pink and Main
Ice Rink card Stock

Stampin Up
Foam dimenstionals regular and small


No comments:

Post a Comment