Monday, July 19, 2021

Halloween Sand Castle Fold It card

 I busted out my recent Sand Castle Fold It die from the Stamps of Life and paired it with my favorite ink and card stock from Stampin Up.

I also brought in a stamp set from Paper Smooches called Best Witches and some dies from Echo Park.

Confetti Cream card stock inked with Crumb Cake ink.
Taylored Expressions Blending Brushes.

Baked Brown Sugar card stock for the base.
Inked with cordinating ink and Summer Starfruit ink.

I covered up my flags because I inked them in Pumpkin Pie.
Added some gold Heidi Swapp ink splatters.

Confetti Cream card stock for all my die cut images.
Summer Starfruit ink on Baked Brown Sugar card stock.
Mossy Meadow ink for the stem.

The awsome stamp set, Paper Smooches no longer in production.

Boo Die cut from Summer Starfuit, inked in that ink on the bottom and Baked Brown Sugar on top.
Cut a few more out to build up some dimension.

Easier then tiny foam on the back.

Finished Card.

Back of Card.

Inside of Card.


No comments:

Post a Comment