Friday, July 9, 2021

Snowman Wood Slice Ornaments or Tags

So as I was making and or preparing these wood slices I also created some Halloween versions too. 

These Snowman wood slices used Stampin Up ink and Stamps of Life stamps.

I am using Arteza wood slices from Amazon.
White craft smart paint.
Wipe down your wood slices before starting any project.

I have one coat on the left and two coats on the right.

Matte Finish modge podge one layer after the two coats of white are dry.


Some Archival black ink for the main snow man parts.

Bring out those old stash blocks that you had before stamping tools were invented.

I stamped the back as well.
I was impatient because my wood slices are not dry yet.
So I placed on a tissues to obsorb some of the extra ink.

An aray of colors from Stampin Up -
Tangelo Twist
Chocolate Chip
Cherry Cobbler
Garden Green
Bashful Blue
Real Red
Midnight Muse

Stamps of Life stamp sets -
soup4snowman
snowman2build

Finished

Close up

Back
I also took out side and used some Modge Podge sealer spray in the matte finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment