I also used Tombow Markers to create the rainbow, one in a bright color palate and one in a lighter color palate.
Also cut Heavy Weight White card stock the same size as the water color panel on the front, these will go on the inside of the card.
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- Heavy Weight Black and White card stock
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Dollar Store site http://www.dollartree.com/home.jsp
Target Store site http://www.target.com/
Joanns Craft Store Site https://www.joann.com/
Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner
These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.
My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.
- Tim Holtz wild flower dies I purchased from Hobby Lobby
- Black Wink of Stella I purchased from Hobby Lobby
- White water color paper I purchased from Micheal's
- Double Sided adhesive from Sizzix
- Tombow Markers I purchased from Micheal's and Hobby Lobby
To purchase Stamps of Life found here http://www.stephaniebarnardstamps.com/index.htm
- thanks die from a card kit