Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Back to School Treat Bags and Teacher Gifts 2015

I am entering this into the Lawnscaping challenge called back to school

This year I decided to do some back to school treat bags and began to search pinterest.

I found a free printable for the teacher gifts and also the school bus idea that I made it my own by using my supplies in my stash.

 Alivia filling her bags, she has seven kids in her pre school. This is her first year and we are making eight bags just in case they get another student.
 Just guessing and by going by last years count from Kindergarten were making 25 for Alexis 1st grade class.

After we filled and sealed the bags we put the topper on the bags.
All on sale over at Target.

I bought two 25 count boxes of fruit strips and saved what I didn't use and put in the girls snack cupboard, about $5 a box.

I bought a giant pack of skittle and star burst for $8 I had four of each left.

Three bags of mini yogurt raisins for about $2.25 a bag.
 The bag sizes are about 4 by 6 and I purchase them at Hobby Lobby in the jewelry section, they have many different sizes and I like to pick up a pack each time I go there.

This is the back of the treat topper. Using some Dollar Store foam squares There were 60 squares in the pack and I used one whole package plus a few from a different package
 I used Doodle Charms Cricut Cartridge page 117 at 2 3/4 inches

I used Craft Smith 12X12 paper I purchased at Micheal's on sale under $5 a pack.

I used the paper saver and auto fill button to get the most cuts from my 12X12 paper.

White brads from my stash for the wheels, a jelly roll pen to make the cute faces and a My Pink Stamper School stamp set for the stamping.

The paper is from a stack by Micheal's my mom got me a while back.

These are the stuff inside the mason jars.

The pen and nail polish I picked up at the Dollar Store and every thing else I purchased from Walmart.

The gum came in a pack of three so I bought two and the chocolate had enough for two pieces per mug
 All filled up.
 Side view
 I cut out the printable and added a hole with a hole punch.
 Alivia has three pre school teachers.

I used Lawn Fawn Alphas to spell out from "heart" alivia and she helped me stamp the back of them.
Alexis has one main teacher and also a Literacy teacher, she also helped me stamp the back of the print ables.
All done.
Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/

I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

3 comments:

  1. what awesome back to school treats!!! love that school bus!! this is SO clever!! and such a sweet way to start the year!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute card! I love it! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card caught my eye over in the Lawnscaping Gallery and I wanted to come visit and see more! And I gotta say this is awesome and so totally cool and cute and sweet and oh, so clever!!! I really enjoyed visiting your blog and I would love it if you popped over for a visit to my blog at daisiesgirl.com!! I have a giveaway going on right now!
    Taunya Butler
    http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete