If you would like to see the Santa Hat version please CLICK HERE.
I layed them out in rows of five because I will be making twenty of them.
You will need two of each punch outs.
If I were to do these again I would use smaller circle foam dots next time.
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- I used their Heavy Weight card stock in the color yellow and some glitter paper in 8 1/2 by 11 sheets
- I purchased their brand star punch
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- I used their brand Clothespins in the color green
- I also purchased my glue gun and Tombow Mono glue there
Dollar Store site http://www.dollartree.com/home.jsp
Target Store site http://www.target.com/
Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner
These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.
My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- I used their retired Baked Brown Sugar card stock and Tree Builder punch