Saturday, April 15, 2017

Bird Seed Ornaments Project Life Style Layout

I made a Project Life Style layout of when my girls created some Bird Seed Ornaments for their Teachers for Valentines gifts.

- I also made a short You Tube video with my phone, CLICK HERE to see it.

 Here are the Photos I am going to use.

I am using a Becky Higgins Design G page protector.
 This X-ACTO corner rounder is my tried and try when rounding corners for my Project Life Style Layouts.

Came from Walmart.
 Letting my Fuse Tool warm up because I am making a Bird Seed shaker pocket to add some interst and fill up a space I had no idea what to do with.
 Let that tool heat up for a good 15 minutes before use.

And make sure to use a correct work space when fuseing.
 I just used an exacto knife to smooth out my matt.
 Traditional lined paper and a brown Project Life pen to write out a Recipe Card.
 Bird Builder punch and some tape to adhere the leafs to the back.

I put this on foam.
 I made a T by using an L and Z.

Hey it worked.
 Making sure placement works.

Good Old Fashion Wax Paper.

American Craft brown Thickers, Sn@p alpha stickers, and some wood alphas from my stash.


 Finished Bird.

The pattern papers are from Stampin UP, some Retired Designer Series Paper.

The solids are Heavy Weight card stock from Hobby Lobby, their brand.
 Finished card.
 I reinforced the BIRD alphas with some Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and used that same glue to adhere the wood alpha letters.
 The Sn@p Studio alpha stickers have some phrases on the bottom so I used them threw out the layout on the photos.
These small Puffy Heart stickers I recently purchased from Micheal's match the Sn@p colors perfectly.
 I used them on the B side of the layout.

I just wanted the DONE part so I cut it off.
 Finished A side photo.
 Finished A side photo.
 I took two project life cards and cut them down to make one.

I liked the leaves from the main one but needed a journaling spot too.

A line of glue and the same orange paper from the A side.
 Again the matching Project Life brown pen.

I added some Thrift Store twine near the seams to give the card some texture.
I found the Sn@p Studio alphas were the perfect size to add the date to the pot part of this filler card.










Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
- American Craft Thickers - in the color wood
- Heavy Weight brown and green card stock - their brand
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- Most of my Sn@p Studio alpha sticker packs
- Puffy Heart stickers - their brand
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.


To purchase from Becky Higgins the Project Life stuff click here http://www.shopbeckyhiggins.com/
- Design G page protector

My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- Bird Builder Punch
- Retired Designer Series Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment