Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Marbled Thank You

I was watching old You Tube videos and came across a card from some one I follow and wanted to re create with what I had on hand and turn it into a thank you card.

Here is her card, CLICK HERE.

 I am using Emerald Envy ink and card stock from Stampin Up along with their Marbled back ground stamp.
 I am using Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool too help keep the stamp in one place and a big block to ink the card stock evenly.
 Using a thank you stamp from Daisy Delight.

Along with the Hampton Art Stamp Tool.
 I decided to add some stamping to the back edge of the envelope.
Using a Micheal's doily and some adhesive tape runner to adhere the thank you sentiment strip to the doily.

I trimmed away the excess after.
Some Pretty Pink Posh sequins adhere using Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and a Quick Stick.

The color of the sequins is Charcoal.
Finished card and back of envelope.

 Side view.

The stamped panel is 4 by 5 1/4 inches.

The thank you sentiment strip is 3 1/4 by 1 1/4 and cut out from Heavy Weight White card stock from Micheal's.
Anouther close up.

My card base is Heavy Weight White card stock.
I added Stampin Dimensionals to the back of the thank you sentiment.

I also added some fun foam on the back of the stamped panel.


No comments:

Post a Comment