Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Disney Park Entrance, October 2015 Vacation Album

So I decided to go for anouther easy layout but this one turned out to be not so easy but its done and I am happy with it.

I decided to scrapbook four photos of the entrance to Disney Land.

Would you like to see the other Layouts from our October 2015 Vacation Album, CLICK HERE.

 I wanted a 3 photo page protector for landscape 4X6 photos. So I decided to cut a Design C in half, make sure to cut after the fuse line.

These page protectors are from Becky Higgins her Project Life Line.

 I recently purchased a small scoreboard for my card making and it also came with this nifty corner rounder and I ABSOLUTLEY love it, so smooth and easy to corner punch.

Its the Hobby Lobby Brand called Recollections.
Here are the photos I am working with. I like to like them up like this so I can get a feel at which each side will look like.
I am going to cut up this project life card. I find I get more use out of them this way and they do not go to waste and I use them a whole lot more in my projects.
 I typed and printed out my journaling and will cut it into strips.

I used Hobby Lobby Heavy Weight White card stock.
 This new to me We R Memory Keepers laser tool is AWSOME.

I used American Craft silver sparkle Thickers called Rockabye.


 I am using some Doodlebug Sequins to add some fun and texture to a filler card.

The colors are Tangerine and Bumblebee.

I used some pattern paper from my stash cut down to 4X6 and corner rounded with the new punch.

The sequins I adhered with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

There is also the cut up 3X4 Project Life card that I also added some foam to the back.
 I added more of the cut up Project Life card and a wooden pumpkin either from Micheal's or Hobby Lobby.

I took of the small foam dot on the back and adhered it with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

I added anouther typed up journal spot.
 A close up, I just love the wooden pumpkin.
 Again some pattern paper from my stash cut down to 4X6 and corner rounded.
 A close up, the pumpkin stickers came from Hobby Lobby.

If you look closely they have sparkle on them and they are a bit puffy.
 A close up of my journaling.
Front is all done

 I used a star die, not sure where I got it and some silver glimmer paper to cut out some stars since I was having a difficult time decideing how to decorate these back photos.
I adhered them with some small amounts of Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.
 I think it turned out cute and Miss Pivia loved them and that's all that matters
I again was haveing a hard time decideing what to do so I went on a limb and sponged some Marigold Morning ink on Marigold Morning card stock using a stencil I had in my stash.
 I liked it alot and believe it brings out the orange in the character pumpkins.


the back of the layout, very simple since the front has more embellishments and I am OK with that

A close up of the spongeing.












Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.

No comments:

Post a Comment