I also used my Gypsy to help with sizing my image.
I added Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to the first layer.
I then added a dimensional to the final layer and offset that as well.
I used the Cricut Font and Basic Shapes.
I cut it out on white first to see if it would work with my broom and was satisfied and re cut with the paper I wanted.
I used my Hexagon punch to make the banner end.
I added the broom and polka dot paper with regular Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and added the whole thing with foam squares that I recently purchased from the Dollar store to see how they work.
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
- New this year 12X12 pattern paper called "Thankful Heart" - their brand
Dollar Store site http://www.dollartree.com/home.jsp
- I am trying out their Foam Mounting Tape
Target Store site http://www.target.com/
Joanns Craft Store Site https://www.joann.com/
Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner
These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.
My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.
My Stampin UP demo is Jenny Rast, You can purchase from her and support her by searching for her under the demonstrator section here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- Crumb Cake and Crushed Curry card stock
- Soft Sued and Cajun Craze ink
- Hexagon Punch - retired
- Mini dimensionals - for the broom
To purchase from Technique Tuesday click here http://www.techniquetuesday.com/
- Stamp Set called Broom Riders - I believe this is retired as well
To purchase Cricut products click here http://us.cricut.com/home
- I used my Cricut Expression
- I also used Create a Critter 2 - which is only a digital cartridge now I believe but I have a physical one
- I also used my Gypsy - which is retired