I used 4 colors of distress oxide ink and some foam blending tools.
I used card stock to try and match my galaxay back ground.
|Finished card, the pinks and yellows.|
|The second card, the blues and greens|
To purchase Stampin UP click here http://www.stampinup.com/home/en-US/
- I used Bermuda Bay, Lost Lagoon, Sweet Sugarplum, and Perfect Plum ink and card stock
To purchase products by Sizzix click here http://www.sizzix.com/home
- I used a die set 663414 designed by Emily Tootle called Space
To purchase Lawn Fawn products click here http://www.lawnfawn.com/
- My stamped sentiments came from Out of This World stamp set
Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Dollar Store site http://www.dollartree.com/home.jsp
Target Store site http://www.target.com/
Joanns Craft Store Site https://www.joann.com/
Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner
These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.
My big shot, paper trimmer, bone folder, and other adhesives can be purchased at your local or online craft supply places.
I purchased most if not all my Distress Ink and Oxide ink from Micheals and Hobby Lobby
- I used mustard seed, wild honey, picked raspberry, seedless preserves, mermaid lagoon, peacock feathers, lucky clovers, and forest moss Distress Oxide ink
- I used black soot Distress ink
- I used Tim Holtz blending tools, the round ones
I used Artists Loft 140 pound watercolor paper