Monday, January 3, 2022

First Card of 2022

 hello and Happy New Year!

Here is my first card of the Year and hope many more then 2021.

I started off by cutting some the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock 6X6.
I used a Taylored Expression layering snowflake stencil and their Blending Brushes.
I am using Stampin Up ink in Pacific Point and Bermuda Bay.
I also used Narwhal ink from Lawn Fawn.
I made a card base from Pacific Point, puled out some Grey Granite for a layer.
I used Waffle Flower A2 layering dies.
I thought about a sentiment from Taylored Expressions.

Finished card.
Sentiments came from the Stamps of Life and Taylored Expressions.
Envelope came from Hobby Lobby.
Bermuda Bay card stock for a mat around the sentiment.

Back of card and envelope.

I saved some of the stencil pieces to make the inside of the card match.

Close up.


No comments:

Post a Comment