Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Fall Dog Fold-it

 Oh My goodness ! This Dog Fold-it is the best from the Stamps of Life, I have two other Dog Fold-its from them and this one tops both.

It is actually called Puppy Fold-it.
I used the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock to make my shaped card base.
Again using the main die I used Stampin Up Early Espresso card stock to create the outline - will be glued to the front.

I have the Stampin Up Big Shot die cutting machine which came with an embossing mat.
I took the die with all the features and rand that threw to create an outline of where to glue all my pieces.

Now no guess work - kinda like a puzzle.

I am using Stampin Up card stock -
Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, and Blush Blossom.

I am going to ink blend in matching ink also from Stampin Up -
Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, and Powder Pink.

Here is how they look after inking.

Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the pieces.

I used some the Stamps of Life felt and a Lawn Fawn leaf die.
Colors - 
Cranberry, Artichoke, Twig, Gingersnap, Lemonade, and Marigold.

Aleene's Tacky Glue and the Stamps of Life tweezers to add the leaves to the bottom.

I love this glue bottle with the tip down.
Easy to put just small amounts on my felt.

A couple of stamp blocks to hold it down - not long just until the glue dries.

Finished Two Cards.

Close UP

Inside and Back.
Stamps Sets I used -
Paper Smooches - Fall Sampler (sorry no longer in buisnes)
Lawn Fawn - Sweater Weather
Ink - Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, and Baked Brown Sugar
Brought in Cranberry from the Stamps of Life

Back of Envelope

Cookie Dog Fold-it
Puppy Fold-it

Standing Corgi Fold-it



No comments:

Post a Comment