Monday, May 15, 2023

Mothers Day Card with Daisy Die Cuts

 I have recently found the company Waffle Flower and joined their Sneak Peak club which also gives access to their Releases early along with Free Shipping.

I am trying to step out of my comfort zone and flowers are one of those items I do not use very often.


I am using my Sizzix Side Kick to do alot of my smaller die cutting.
This MOM die came from Taylored Expressions.

These Daisy dies are from Waffle Flower.
I used these little tray from Target to hold my die cuts.

I am using Powder Sugar for the White card stock, from the Stamps of Life.
A T-Square ruler help to guide my placement.
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and Tweezers help as well.
I cut out the MOM three times to add dimension to my card.

Again Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the Daisy's.
I am only gluing one side because they are going to over hang and I will cut off the excess.

I found this card on the Waffle Flower website.
I am changing the colors up to what I have in my stash.
Card stock is from Stampin Up.
Smokey Slate
Misty Moonlight
Seaside Spray
So Saffron

After the flowers have dried for just a little I used scissors to cut off the over hang.

I love my Sizzix Side Kick.


Finished Card

I used some flat sequins from my stash to add some sparkle and interest.

An extra flower on the inside and some matching card stock as well.
This also helps bulk up the card and create stability.

Waffle Flower - Sweet Daisy Die


Taylored Expressions Mini Strips for the sentiment and I used their cordinating dies as well.


Mini Strips - Hello Add-on



No comments:

Post a Comment