Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Jack Mug Card #1

I decided to to create a Halloween Mug card and brought out my Pixi Dust Design's Jack Mug I looked on their website for inspiration and found the photo, I changed it by using different colors and adding different embellishments as well.


I started off by cutting some Bazzill Paper in the color Marshmallow.
I also inked the edges very lightly in the color Cloud from the Stamps of Life.
I am using my Waffle Flower grip mat - it perminitly lives on my Wendy Vechy Make Ark glass matt, which is next to my paper trimmer in my cart next to my desk.

I also cut from Bazzill Paper Licorice Twist card stock.
I am using Art Glitter Glue and Tweezers from the Stamps of Life to adhere my pieces.
The die leaves some debossed images to help guide the pieces into place.

I cut from Twig card stock - which is also from the Stamps of Life.

Bristol Smooth card stock to ink blend two back grounds.
Dark to Light or Light to Dark its you preferance.
One in Dusty Concord and the other in Picked Raspberry from Tim Holtz distress ink.

I splattered them with water that I let sit for about 30 seconds and picked up the remaining water with a paper towel.

I used Concord and 9th All together upper and lower case dies to customize my sentiment.
The apostraphy cam from a random die set I found.
Again tweezers and Art Glitter glue to apply.

Black foam from Stampin Up.

I also added some brown splatter from a Tim Holtz distress paint.
Sequins from Pink & Main - Diamond Confetti.

One of the finished cards.

The second finish card.

A side view.
I used a Sugar Cube card base - from the Stamps of Life.
I used pattern paper - 6X6 pad called day to day.
I also pooped up the panel from the pattern paper with the same black foam.

Products I used

From My Stash - Local or online craft store to purchase
Art Glitter Glue
Fiskars Paper Trimmer
Wendy Vechi Make Art glass mat by ranger

Tim Holt
Dusty Concord Distress Ink
Picker Raspberry Distress Ink
any brown, grey, or black Distress Paint

Stampin Up
Black foam adhesive

the Stamps of Life
6X6 paper pad - day to day
Twig ink and card stock
Cloud ink
Sugar Cube card stock
Tweezers - 3 pack

Pink and Main
Diamond Confetti seguins
Pick up stick

Pixi Dust Design's
Jack Mug

Waffle Flower
Grip Mat - So many sizes - I have the 8 1/2 X 8 1/2 one

No comments:

Post a Comment