Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Simon Says Card Kit (card #2)

My March Kit Came and I love one of the designs that Kristina Werner had came up with.
Entering this into the March 2013 card gallery.

I recreated it with different colors of ink and patterned paper and also used a different sentiment.

I used Stampin Up ink in Basic Black, Old Olive, and Daffodil Delight, I also used some yellowish green gems from Recollections

The 2nd Photo is my testing paper, I was trying out different inks to see which ones matched my papers.

The 3rd Photo is how i cut my layers, This way I don't have so many loose pieces in my box.

The 4th and 5th Photo I was having trouble stamping the Sentiment so I used some of the patterned paper I had left and finally got a nice stamped image. I also used a MOUSE PAD on the bottom to help cushion my stamping and my Fiskars Stamp Press to help it have more give.

The 6th and 7th Photo is the card and matching envelope. The card is 4 1/4 by 4 1/4 square, so I had to make my own envelope, I cut my paper to 7 by 7 and scored with my Martha Stewart Score Board with that triangle insert at 3 3/4 inch all the way around, cut out the corners and use score tape because its stronger.




4 1/4 by 4 1/4 card.

Part of the stamp set the 3 dots

Side view of the card.
Another side view.



1 comment: