Friday, June 14, 2013

Cupcake Liners on Cards Take one

I have endless cupcake liners and I mean just too many and thought I should use those Dollar Store or on sale for dirt cheap cupcake liners on a card some how and I did.

Here's a take on a 4th of July card using 2 different 4th of July themed cupcake liners.  This card literally was like a 15 minute card. Yay, I don't do many of those very often.



 Isn't this stamp just awesome, its on the inside of my card, I got it from Hobby Lobby and I believe its from Printworkscollection.com, anywho that's what the side of the stamp says.

Finished Card

The cupcake liners from Hobby Lobby that I got for 30% off.
The trimmed edges/whats left of the liners.

I used a 1.5 inch circle punch for the white and a 2 inch circle punch for the blue.

Two different stamp sets that I combined and used Versa Fine Black Onyzx ink.

I  used poop dots on the middle and 4 around it.
I didn't glue the entire red stripe liner down only the center part so that the stripes would sorta fluff out.

Black stitching along the edge to give it a more finished look.

Rounded corners with the half inch on the corner chomper.
Can we say Close UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment