Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flip It Card using Simon Says Stamp February 2014 Products

I am really trying to use what I have and shop less, I am still going to continue with my monthly kits which include Simion Says Stamp card kit and The Stamps Of Life stamp and die kit.

I eek, recently purchase the Triple Circle Framelit Flip It Die from The Stamps of Life and wanted to try it out.

I used the papers and stamps set from the kit and the ink was from Stampin Up Pretty In Pink and some bakers twine also from Stampin Up in the Calypso Coral Color.

Followed the directions on the package to cut my card stock and washit taped it to the framelit and ran threw my Cuttle Bug.

I believe this paper is Neenah Desert Storm.
The patterned paper is 6X6 and came in the Card Kit. 

These are the other dies that come with the Flip it Die set.
 I used Versa Fine Black Onyx ink for the YOU ARE and Versa Mark and Hero Arts White Embossing Powder to emboss the flower stamp.

The images come from the Card Kit.
Yes I rest my heating gun on my lap while it warms up.
Trying to find the right ink that matches the patterned paper.
Using a water brush to color in the flowers.
Up close view, I added the twine to hide an ink smudge. Nice save.
Finished Card.

Inside Sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment