Friday, December 2, 2016

Our December Story 2015 Day 6

I completed anouther page for Our December Story 2015, its Day 6.

This is a Project Life or sometimes called Pocket Style scrapbook layout.

I am doing a 12X12 Album called Our December Story in hopes that I can fit 3 years of Christmas Memories in it and I do not have to be limited to 1-2 pictures and an overfilled mini Album.

This is sometimes called a December Daily.

 Here I am using again a Design D page protector from Becky Higgins Project Life collection.

I am using a combination of 3X4 cards from many different company's.
 I at first went with the polka dot black and white card but did not like how it was turning out.

I am using some glitter red foam alphas from Micheal's (their brand).

I am using a tree and six sticker from a Stampin UP Project Life pack.
 I decided to take a present sticker from Micheal's (their brand) and remove the foam that it came with and add some sticky strip.

I am also useing a Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text sticker as well.
 Here is a close up of the present sticker and word phrase sticker.

I also combined some stickers to make a cluster, it says "the night before... silly season" since this goes with the elf photo.
 Layering stickers again.

I did fussy cut the white boarder off the tree because I did not like how it looked on the photo.
 I took some $1 spot pattern paper from Target and covered up the design that was on the bottom of this 3X4 card.

I am adding a wood piece from Micheal's (their brand) that is accualy supposed to be an ornament.

Its a wood train, I adhered it with some Tombow Mono Liquid Glue and placed a block on top tell it was dry.
This card took forever to figure out what to do.

I went with some silver or I guess clear enamel shapes or gems to decorate it.
 I like to use some dry adhesive to attach finished cards from both sides to each other to help keep things straight.

I also added three snowflake stickers to this card to fill up that banner spot.
Finished layout

Close UP

Close up




Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store site http://www.target.com/

Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/
I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

These ARE NOT affliate links, no way involved with these company’s, I just love their products. These are links to their stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment