Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Mini Slim Line Die Cut Rainbow Card

 I decided to bus out my Mini Slim Line card dies and create, I also used some Rainbow, Sun, and Cloud Dies as well.  All the dies are from Stamps of Life including the white (Powder Sugar) and black (Licorice) card stock.

The colored card stock is from Stampin Up in Real Red, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Gumball Green, Soft Sky, and Elegant Eggplant.

My neutral under the Rainbow and word dies is Fig card stock from Bazzill Paper Basics.


art glitter glue has been a go to for me, purchased from Amazon.

I layered the nested dies in the rainbow and cut out a square of each card stock, 
this way I could get four cards.

Cutting the clouds in half got me more use from them.
Washi Tape on the back and some Dimensional adhesive.

Same with the cloud and sun.

I decided to go with the Fig card stock as well instead of Vellum.

I used some stamps from MFT and Stamps of Life.
I choose some water brush markers from my stash.

Versa Fine Black Onyx ink for my sentiment stamping.

Finished Card

Side View.

Inside of the card.

These are the Mini Slim Line card die, layering die, and Envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment