Sunday, May 23, 2021

Pumpkin Gnome!

 I love the Gnome Fold It die from the Stamps of Life.  I decided to pull it out and create a Halloween themed Gnome, I love how the die set includes die cuts for pretty much each season.

The pumpkin came in the Gnome Fold it Die set.
I used Tangelo Twist and Early Espresso from Stampin UP.
I also used a Alcohol marker from my stash (not a good brand but it got the job done).
The face stamp set I believe is a Micheal's brand but I am not sure. 

I do not have the Stamps of Life Kiss Cut pad but I thought about using the embossing pad to make an impression to make putting the die cut pieces in place easier.
It worked, I used Smokey Slate card stock from Stampin Up and the out line die first then aligned and taped the main die on top.

I opened my big shot to tab 1 and placed die down with card stock taped on top then the embossing mat.

Added my second cutting plate and ran threw the big shot one time/pass.

I folded an additional piece of Smokey Slate card stock in half and decided on how I wanted the Gnome Fold It to open up.

You can faintly see the deep impressed lines which will assist me in adding my pieces on top of my Gnome with some Tombow Mono Liquid glue.

I added foam adhesive to the pumpkin and hands, more Tombow Momo Liquid glue to adhere the Gnome to the front of the card.

Finished card.

I used Stampin UP Confetti Cream, Early Espresso, and Blushing Bride card stock along with a 6X6 pattern paper pad from Die Cuts With a View called Pets & Pumpkins.


No comments:

Post a Comment