Thursday, May 20, 2021

Easy JOY card with Snowflake background

 I needed 5 more cards for my swapp and these needed to be Christmas so I searched easy Christmas cards on Pinterest and this poped up on my feed.


I used a Lawn Fawn stitched snowflake die and a My Favorite Things JOY die.
The extra snowflake was from Simon Says Stamp and it was harder to cut out so I changed my mind.

This is a piece of Bravo Burgandy from Stampin Up.
I am using Aghed Mohogandy distress oxide ink from Tim Holtz.
A snowflake stencil from Echo Park.
Taylored Expressions Blending Brush and Clear embossing powder.

Before melting the powder.

After melting the powder, subtle but lovely.

My die cuts came from Powder Sugar card stock from Stamps of Life.
I am using Stampin Up dimnsional foam on back.

I used a cordinating envelope from Hobby Lobby.
Bravo Burgandy ink and a stamp set from Hero Arts.

Front of card and envelope

Inside of the card.

Finished Card.

Close up?side view.


No comments:

Post a Comment