Friday, May 14, 2021

Christmas Oven Mitt Fold it #1

 I decided to make a Christmas Oven Mitt Fold It today. I used a new die from Stamps of life and also some stamp sets and a punch that I have had for a while but never used.


I started off by putting my stamp on my Hampton Art stamp platform and using that as a guide to measure the stamp and be able to cut my Powder Sugar card stock to size.
The stamp set and punch are from Stampin Up along with the Real Red ink I used.
A little washi tape handle to help ease the paper into the punch.

I am using Cucumber Crush card stock also from Stampin Up to cut out the oven mitt.
Tombow Mono Liquid Glue to adhere the candy canes in a random fashion remembering to over hang some off the edge to make it look like pattern paper.

I used the detailed die to add texture to the die cut.

Finished Card.

I used Real Red and Cucumber Crush ink to stamp all the sentiments.
The card base is made from Powder Sugar card stock from the Stamps of Life.

Inside of the card.

I used Bazzill basics Licorice card stock for the layer.
I heat embossed the sentiment on the front with white embossing powder.


No comments:

Post a Comment