Sunday, May 23, 2021

Spider Web Halloween Coffee Cup

 I saw this Video on You Tube and wanted to recreate with stuff that I had in my stash.

I am using Bazzill paper basics in Licorice to cut out a spider web die from Taylored Expressions.

This is a Simon Says Stamp die and some Powder Sugar card stock from Stamps of Life.

Same die set but I am using Lavender Lace card stock from Stampin Up. 

Some art glitter glue and then cut around the cup and the insert.

Some scotch tape to cover the slit on the seconed cup.

A thin amount of glue around the side making sure there would be enough room for the whip cream top.

Some Smokey Slate ink from Stampin Up and a Taylore Expression blender brush to give the white cream some texture and a little spooky feel.

I actually used Staz On ink.
The stamp and die is from Simon Says Stamp Halloween People designed by CZ designs.

Decideding on which eyes to use.

A variety of Copic Markers and testing on the paper.

I added some glossy accents to give some texture and shine and also some dimension.

Some clay sequins to dress up the whip cream.
I used Tombow Mono Liquid glue and a pick tool.

Finished Card,

Side View, the bootiful is on foam.

The card with the whip cream pulled up and the message on the bottom stamped in Blackberry Bliss Stampin Up ink and the sentiment from MFT Sassy Pants SPooktacular.


No comments:

Post a Comment