Friday, April 7, 2023

MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge 640

 Decided to see what the Sketch Challenge for MFT Stamps was this week.

I knew right away I wanted to use a rainbow for the design.

This is the Sketch #640


I choose some card stock from past MFT Stamps card kits.

This is my stash of MFT Stamps card stock from card kits I have collected in the past, I keep them in a drawer just for when I want to enter one of their challenges.

I also have a scrap page protector in the same drawer.
Pull from this first.

This die is from MFT Stamps it is no longer available but is called Rainbow Whimsy.

These cloud dies I pulled from the Stamps of Life.

I also cut a white rainbow by tracing the main die and cutting inside the lines.
I will glue all my pieces to this.

I am using a Rain Drop Stencil from the Stamps of Life.
Some Spectrum Noir Moonlight Frost Glitter Paste that I also got from the Stamps of Life.

My good old Hampton Art Stamp Press - no longer available.
Some Versa Mark and Hero Arts White Fine detail embossing powder.

The black card stock came from the Stamps of Life - Licorice is the color.
I used a sentiment die from Simon Says Stamp.

I used some Stampin Up dimensionals along with some Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.
This gives me a little extra wiggle room for the perfect placement on my card.

Finished Card Front.
I used the Stamps of Life A1 card base die, so its a smaller format card that measures 3.5 by 4.875.

Side View

Inside of the card.
I used MFT Stamps Greetings and Salutations for all the sentiments - which is no longer on their website.

Back of the card.























































No comments:

Post a Comment