Monday, July 10, 2023

Thank You from the Gang

 I wanted to create a Thank You card a decided to use the Fold-it card die.

I at first wanted to use a bug on the front but then got the idea to use the woodland creatures.

I am using My Favorite Things card stock and ink for this.
I used the main die Thank You to cut out a shadow and card base.
I used Milk Chocolate and Kraft card stock color.

I used the next layer with pattern paper from My Favorite Things as well.
A 6X6 pack called Woodgrain Whimsy.

I used a yellow from My Favorite Things but it is not sold anymore.

This is the Woodgrain Whimsy pattern paper.
Their ink and card stock cordinate.

A nice light yellow.
Tombow Mono Liquid glue to adhere the letters to the wood grain.
I then adhered the Thank You to the Milk Chocolate shadow.

I used my scoreboard to score part of the front of the card stock.
I added glue to the bottom half.

I am using the Stamps of Life 66 pattern paper from a card kit called Remember When Collection.
I have the dies to cut out some of the images.
I chose to cut them without the shadow.

I used a Kraft envelope to make sure when gluing that I was not going outside of the envelope.

Just add glue to the sides that will adhere.

I used Milk Chocolate ink.
My Vanilla card stock "From the GANG" is from the Stamps of Life.
The die I used came from Waffleflower, a snowflake set.

The finished card.

Side view.
The sentiment is poped up with ribbon behind it.

When the card is closed.

The back of the card.

the Stamps of Life - Thank You Fold-it die set

the Stamps of Life - woodland2stamp stamp and die set

the Stamps of Life - morewoodland2stamp stamp and die set

My Favorite Things

Milk Chocolate ink and card stock

Kraft card stock - Light Yellow card stock

Woodgrain Whimsy 6X6 patten paper

No comments:

Post a Comment