Thursday, July 13, 2023

Taylored Expressions July Challenge Card #1

 I decided to participate in Taylored Expressions Facebook challenge for July which is a fancy fold.

You do have to use at least one Taylored Expressions product.


I began by using a new tool, the Waffle Flower grip mat.
No need for taping your stencils of paper anymore.
This is a Taylored Expressions stencil TESN18.

I used the Stamps of Life Powder Sugar card stock and Stampin Up Mint Macaron Ink.
I used Taylored Expressions Blending Brush.

I kept this photo in but in the end I did decide to get rid of the tree and put the bear on the opposite side.
The bear came from the Die Set called Snow Squad also from Taylored Expressions.
I cut the grey from the Stamps of Life Cloud and stamped the checks in Pink Pirouette from Stampin UP.

I decided to embossing my sentiment.
I first used Mint Macaron ink then VersaMark ink.
I used Micheal's Recollections brand Glitz embossing powder.

I used some double sided taped to adhere the ribbon on the back and front of the card.
The ribbon came from a card kit from the Stamps of Life.
I used Stampin Up dimensional for the sentiment and the bear.

My card base is also Mint Macaron.
The card base if from the Stamps of Life it is called the Partial Fold Over Card Die Set.

Finished Card

Side View

Back

After it is open

Fully open.
I used the extra blended panels on the inside.

Taylored Expressions - Winter Blessings stamp set

Taylored Expressions - Winter Blessing die
Taylored Expressions - Snow Squad

TESN18 - Nordic Snowflake Stencil - Taylored Expressions


the Stamps of Life - Partial Fold Over Card Die Set


Stampin Up - Supplie

Mint Macaron Ink and Card Stock - Retired

Pink Pirouette - Ink - Retired

Dimensionals

the Stamps of Life - Supplies

Mint Chip Ribbon - From a Card Kit

Powder Sugar - Card Stock

Cloud - Card Stock

Micheal's Craft Store

Sparkle Embossing Powder

Versa Fine Black Onyx ink

No comments:

Post a Comment