Monday, August 14, 2023

MFT (My Favorite Things) Wednesday Sketch Challenge 658

 Hoping to get back to crafty creating and decided to go with a Sketch Challenge,  not my original idea but I used what I had to recreate the Sketch.

Would you like to play around with the Sketch Challenge Click Here.


I began by cutting out the flowers.
These came from a very old card kit from MFT.

I used my Sizzix Side Kick because they were small enough.

I used MFT ink and card stock in Grape Jelly.
I used their Milk Chocolate and their White card stock as well.
From the Stamps of Life I used Lemonade and Kiwi ink and card stock.

My pattern Paper is also from MFT -
its their 6X6 pack called wood grain whimsy

Hard to tell from this photo but I used Stampin Up dimensionals to add some lift.

I inked the edges to give them dimension.
Adhered them with Tombow Mono Liquid Glue.

I added Stampin Up dimensionals to the back of the flowers.

Finished Card

Side view of all the dimension.
I cut out the you go this sentiment from Stamps of Life 3X from Milk Chocolate card stock.

Die - the Stamps of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment