Monday, August 21, 2023

TE (Taylored Expressions) August Sketch Challenge

 I found this challenge easy and enjoyable and made two cards from the same design.

Would you like to play along visit their face book group.




I started off with a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 inch Gingersnap card panel from the Stamps of Life.
I am using Waffleflower Grip Mats on my Wendy Venchi Make Art Mat.
Taylored Expressions Blender Brushes.
Mixed Blooms Layering Stencil from Taylored Expressions.


My Sizzix Side Kick.
A die from Simon Says Stamp
I ran threw 4 times - remember I am making 2 cards.

Now here I am trying to find what circle to place behind.
I did try the cordinating card stock but because I ink blended on a kraft card panel the ink is darker.
So I used the same green ink and ink blended it on the kraft panel.
The Garden Green ink is from Stampin Up,

Here I am showing the different circles I was trying.

I glued two of the You Matters together with Tombow Mono Liquid glue,

I decide on Early Espresso card mat, to match the Early Espresso You Matter die cut.
Waffle Flower A2 layering dies to help cut out my panel and mats.

I decided on a Mango Melody card base and a Gingersnap inside panel.

I added the scraps to the inside as well, it ties the front of the card to the inside.

All glued down with Tombow Mono Liquid glue.
I ink blended the flower in Mango Melody and Grapefruit Groove ink form Stampin Up,

Stitcky strip in the middle.

The Stamps of Life ribbon from a card kit.

Stampin Up dimensionals on the back of my sentiment.

Decided I wanted flower centers and went all out with these retired Stampin Up gems - not sure what they were called.

Finished Card

Side View

Inisde

Mixed Blooms from Taylored Expressions


No comments:

Post a Comment