Friday, August 18, 2023

MFT (My Favorite Things) Sketch Challenge #659

 Playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #659.

I am not super excited about this card but happy I created.

Would you like to play along CLICK HERE.

I am not sure where the deckle edge die came from but I believe I got it off facebook market place.
Here I am laying out my design.

Here is the dies.

I am using a rectangle from Waffleflower.
I am using a triangle die that is a tree from Simon Says Stamp.

I cut the rectangle just a little to fit better in my design.

I am using Shimmer White card stock form Stampin UP.
A needle to pierce holes in to thread.

I used an ombre red and green and altered my designs.
I put foam dimensionals from Stampin Up behind the trees.
The thread came from Micheal's or Hobby Lobby.

I am using some Gold paper from Micheal's - I believe their brand.
My Sizzix Side Kick and a Star die that also came from the Triangle tree die.

I adhered a dimensional on the back.

A dab of Tombow Mono Liquid glue on top.

A block to hold it down until the glue dried.

Finished Card.

Side View - I used MFT card stock in the colors -
Milk Chocolate and Kraft.
Ink from MFT as well in the color Amarena Cherry.


The outside sentiment is from MFT - Cool Christmas Greetings
The inside sentiment is from the same tree and star set called Clean Line Christmas


Simon Says Stamp - Clean Line Christmas

MFT - Cool Christmas Greetings




No comments:

Post a Comment