Thursday, August 17, 2023

My Favorite Things (MFT) Color Challenge #217

 Again trying to get back into the creative mood and decided to play along with the MFT Color Challenge #217, I created a Christmas card with this Challenge.

Would you like to play along, Click Here.

I started off by stamping and punch Poinsetta pieces from the Reason For the Season stamp and punch set from Stampin Up - Sadly discontinued.

My colors are from MFT - Cotton Candy, Ripe Raspberry, Limelight, and Field Day.

Here is the stamp set from Stampin Up.

I am using Waffle Flower Grip Mat to hold my leaves and petals down while I ink them with their cordinating ink colors.

I cut out a circle and will use a combonation of Tomobow Mono Liquid Glue and Stampin UP dimensionals.

I decided to alternate the pinks.

I am just going with the flow and seeing if this will work.

and added the top.

I tucked a dimensional under to adhere the leaves, I decided to alternate the leaves colors as well.

I put the pointsetta in my splatter box and used Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold.

I am using my Sizzix Side kick to cut out my Merry Christmas die 3x.

Finished Card

Side View.
I added Glossy Accents on the Merry Christmas.

I added two neutrals in the colors Kraft and Milk Chocolate

Merry Christmas die and shadow - the Stamps of Life


No comments:

Post a Comment