Monday, January 14, 2013

5th Birthday card

This Birthday Card is going to my daughters friend who is turning 5 on Wednesday.



 I used My new Fiskares cupcake punch. It was on clearance at Micheals for 4.99
Shes turning 5 so I wanted to use 5 cupcakes and 5 Pink buttons.
The card size is a premade card from Micheals, the Recolections brand 5 X 6 1/2
The black mat is 1/4 of an inch smaller then the white card base.
The pink polka mat is 1/4 of inch smaller then the black mat.
The cream mat on the bottom is the same width as the pink polka mat but only 2 inches tall.
The ribbion is accualy adhered backwards, its a pink plaid on the front but it was too pink.



I used a cream colored paper(recolections) for the cupcake tops and a 12X12 sheet of patterned paper for the bottom. Looks like real cupcake liners doesn't it.
I used a variation of Glitter glue(Studio G and Stickles) to add SPRINKLES to the tops of the cupcakes.
These 5 pink buttons are from Micheals.  They were 1.50 for about 30 pieces.
These 2 stamps are from Micheals as well, 1.50 each.  I masked them with Scotch tape to hide what I didn't want from the stamp.

I used a Pink ink that I tried to match with the Pinks in the card.

The bottom photo is the sentiment on the inside of the card.



 I am intering this card into a challenge

Make My Monday




2 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! LOVE the stickles as sprinkles! Thank you so much for joining us at MMM this time! :) I hope you have time to join us at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at MMM.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete