Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sticker Valentine Card

Entering another challenge tonight.  Looking for different card/scrap booking challenges really has me thinking outside the box and making me want to do more not just because of the prizes but because they make me do what really makes me happy. Other then my 2 mini monsters and husband monster. LOL

I entered the Use it Tuesday Challenge #47 make it sparkle.

This blog has a requirement of using your hoarded stash and that's why I chose this challenge because I opened one of my sticker drawers and found this sticker sheet that my Secret Pal (from my work) gave me LAST FEBRUARY and Ive never done a card based on stickers.


Finished Front of the Card

Sentiment, I ended up masking the Be part because I just didn't want that. I used American crafts brown bakers twine, I got a whole bunch of small rolls from TJMAX for 9.99 back in October. I wrapped it around 3 times and tied a bow, I secured the bow with a glue dot.
The inside of the card I matted with a brown mat and another cream mat. I used a heart punch that my mom got me for Christmas and stamped Happy Valentines Day in Brown Staz on Ink.
Here's a shot of the supplies for the inside on the card.

Something new and different for me to do.  Decorating the inside of my cards.













Top Picture is of my desk and my supplies. The bottom picture shows the sticker and how much dimension it adds to the card. The SPARKLE part of my card is the hearts, I hope you can see from the two photographs that this sticker and sticker sheet has glitter on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment