Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Simon Says Card Kit (card #1)

This is the card I made from my February Card kit.
 

 I stamped out my sketch on a scratch piece of paper.

                                         Here's my finished card                                       
                                                                   Inside of the card.
                                                                 Side view of the card.
                                                                Laying my pieces out.
                                                                              Close up.

I used patterned paper from the February kits to stamp the dresses on and cut them out, after I cut them out I used a black marker to hide any extra white places from when I cut out the dresses.

I loved these 2 pieces of patterned paper because my 4 year old loves stripes and polka dots.

I masked off the string of heats, covering the heart part with tape and stamping in black Staz on ink and vice versa for the hearts in a Stampin up in.

The white thread is from the January Card kit.  I also put the 2 dresses on foam adhesive.

I corner rounded the bottom of each of the paper and attached the layers with adhisive.

The pink and craft paper is either from the January or February kit.

I am adding this card to their blog Simon Says February Card Kit Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment