Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sketch Challenge #1

First time for me to participate in a sketch challenge.

I dont have many pictures of my process because my original idea didnt pan out and i didnt want to retake picture of what I did, so I just crafted without the pictures of the how's she do that.

Entering my card at 365 Cards

I used Recollections paper in a pale pink and a pale orange/cream color.

I used Stampin Up Pretty In Pink ink and a sponge wedge to ink around everything, I also ran the sponge over the top of the embosed background.

I believe its a Cuttle bug embossing folder.

The ribbon is a Micheals celebrate ribbon.
I used my bone folder and flattened out the flowers along the ribbon so it would adhere better to the pink mat.

The dies I used are from My Creative Time with Emma.

The hello stamp is inked with Momento Tuxedo Black ink, its from a Stampin up stamp set.

I pop dotted the hello and also the banner that is layered on the top banner.

Close up of the banners and inking.

Close up of the hello stamp.

5 comments:

  1. Love the texture! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love those embossed bloom patterned paper. Looks very special. :)
    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE the embossing on the card!!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bright and fun card! Thank you for sharing with us at 365 Cards!

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete