Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Yikes! The day before Halloween Treat Bags

Well Procrastination got me again, but I managed to make 2 cards, one for gymnastics teaches and one for Alexis teachers. I also got the treat bags finished as well, Took me about an hour to get it done.

Because kids can be kids I didn't want to spend too much so I went to the local dollar store and picked up erasers, pencils, (ignore the packaging, I don't know why its says crayons on it), and some pencil sharpeners.
This week was also Alexis snack week for preschool so I bought in bulk and used the left overs for the treat bags. Halloween fruit snacks and Halloween bunny crackers.
Well Alexis said wheres the candy for the treat bag so I thought about the tootsie pop ghost idea that I saw on Pinterest.
To hide the staple mark on the bag I decided to create a stem and leaves for the pumpkin bags. I used a retired Stampin Up punch and a current punch.
I used my scrap browns and greens which allowed me not to have to cut into a new sheet of card stock.
Finished bag
Assembly style, I didn't use much tape because kids will be kids and they are going to rip them open anyways.
More assembly work.
TADA

Close up TIME.


Finished Card

Close up TIME!

Close up and envelope's made with the envelope punch board from Stampin Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment