Friday, October 18, 2013

Pre School Project Life Week #7

Here is my week #7 for Pre School Project Life.  I kept it simple and still wanted it to have a Halloween feel being since we are in October but I didn't want it to SCREAM Halloween.

I try and keep these very simple but also looking nice, this is for us to look back on and I don't want to stress over oh no I messed up there on that spot don't you see it.

Supplies I used

patterned paper from my stash
white and black card stock from Micheal's (Recollections brand)
Stampin Up inks in...
Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, and Daffodil Delight
for journal I used a white gel pen and Stampin Writer Marker in Elegant Eggplant

Show/share photo will go top left, journal block top right, week title middle left, photo mat bottom left and another photo mat bottom right.

Title card

Show/Share journal card

Patterned Paper up Close.
Visit  me on Face Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment