Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentine Box for Teacher, Coach, Friends, Family

I have been following Smashed Peas and Carrots for a long time and when she posted her Fondue Box I had to recreate it for our Family, Teacher, and Coach.

Let me tell you I purchased more then enough supplies and I only made four boxes, I could totally make probably three more.

 I had two My Favorite Things boxes sitting around waitng for inspiration and they worked perfectly, I will definitely be saving them again for next year.
 I took some old Valentine's paper from my stash, it looks like it was from Target the $1 spot. I also used Mod Podge to adhere them.

Just measure your box and cut your paper to size, I left a small white border.
This Ranger kraft mat really helps with keeping things in one spot and the mess is just a wipe away with a few baby wipes.
 I have always collected all sorts of holiday plates and napkins from all different stores.

These are from Target.

The heart straws are too, but you can find them any where now adays.
 I used a bowl and tablespoon and spooned out two tablespoons per baggies.

I purchased the baggies from Hobby Lobby in different sizes from small, medium, and large.

The sprinkles came from all different stores.
Again using supplies from my stash and different stores I filled these bags and labeled them and decorated them with washi tape and felt stickers.
 Super cute.


I added some tissue paper, fun dollies, and paper cups. 

I made these fun Project Life style tags to put inside as well to tell what too due.
Would you like to see how I made my Journaling tags click here.

And also a Valentine's card too.

The top and sides of the box.

The bottom and sides o the box.
I made one from my brothers family but didn't have another MFT box so I used a Tupperware shoe box.
I had two MFT boxes and they will be for Alexis Teacher and Alivia's Gymnastics Coach.
I have one more ready to go in a Flat Rate Medium box for my Step Daughter and her brothers and sisters and will be put in the mail tomorrow.

Some basic supplies I use I purchase from Hobby Lobby or Micheal’s with coupons or on sale
Hobby Lobby brand is called The Paper Studio
their website is http://www.hobbylobby.com/home.cfm
Micheal’s brand is called Recollections
their website is http://www.michaels.com/
Target Store siet http://www.target.com/


Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/

I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner


No comments:

Post a Comment