Thursday, March 19, 2015

Online Card Class Day 1 video 1

Over at Online Card Classes there is a class going on right now called Stretch Your Dies.

If you would like to check it out or sign up click here.

I managed to make two cards from the Day 1 video 1, I always try and make more then one card from each of the class videos, it helps to get my card stash up and use up supplies that I hoard.

I wont show all the secrets from the class because you really should go take it, it has life time access to the videos and class content and printable lessons.

 Here I am taking some Stamps of Life Word Dies and cutting them multiple times from their card stock.

HINT: use wax paper in between layers, it REALLY helps.
 Line them up and use your favorite adhesive to adhere them, make sure you go off the page to give it the look of pattern paper, randomness.

Its kind of like you embossed the paper.
Let the glue dry for a good five minutes.

HINT: I found out that by using my fabric cutter on my self healing mat gave me a cleaner cut then using my paper trimmer, sometimes it would rip the letters.
 Today's video showed us how to use foam sheets in a new way, it was fun.

I used Lawn Fawn balloon dies and Lawn Timing's.


 Added a block to hold it down while my string dried for a bit.
Finished card front, card stock base is also a color from Stamps of Life.

Close up, the inside is stamped with a Technique Tuesday stamps called birthday from their Say it line. The party was cut from black card stock from my scrap bin.


Find me on Face Book, click here https://www.facebook.com/Craftyjennifer
Find me on Pinterest, click here http://www.pinterest.com/craftyjeffiners/

I am on Instagram too, craftjeffiner

To purchase Lawn Fawn products click here http://www.lawnfawn.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment