Thursday, April 14, 2016

Coffee Stamps and Dies List

Here is the start of my reference, a place for me to list my stamps and dies in catagories, I also have a Binder that I will be putting these in so that I can reference what I have purchased in the passed.

If you would like to see the binder blog post of how I put it together CLICK HERE.


This is My Favorite Things Perk Up stamp set

mft_lld37_perkup_webpreview.jpg (650×1019)                                                                                                           This set has a good amount of large and small sentiments to suit your paper crafting needs, it also has a few small images to accent your project.

This is a 4X6 stamp set that is Photopolymer.

Cards and or Projects I have made using  MFT Perk Up stamp set

http://cricutwhenican.blogspot.com/2016/04/mft-sketch-challenge-276.html

This die set is also from My Favorite things called Coffee Cup die
P1839960PM1L__64555.jpeg (1000×1000)                                                                                    This die set it sized right for card making but can also be used for accents to other projects like gift cards or tags.

The cup size is 2 1/2 inches tall and about 1 1/2 inches wide.

The star and words are meant to cut inside the band for the coffee.


Cards and of Projects I have made using MFT Coffee cut die

http://cricutwhenican.blogspot.com/2016/04/mft-sketch-challenge-276.html

No comments:

Post a Comment